COPYRIGHTS: Comment Moderation has been added to this blog due to a high volume of Spam.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Friday, October 31, 2008

And then there's Osaka and candy..

Osaka doing the Obstacle Course race in the Second year Sports Fest (Azumanga Daioh Episode 15)

What prompted this? LOL Well I was looking at one of the latests posts by Chaki in Japan. This was great! I didn't know people actually did this! I've only bobbed for apples but I've never done this! And of course.. I had to think of Anime.. and yes.. I'm turning into Osaka.. and that's.. distressing.. And yes.. I'd do that.. even hubby tells me I would.. /sigh.. looks like fun..

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

I have bobbed for apples more times than I can count. I guess I was about 10 years old when one of my friends decided not to come up for air for a long time. She almost fainted, poor gal.

Chaki said...

What was she bobbing in? They don't bob for apples in Japan, too unsanitary! Different kids germs. Moms get quite uptight when their kid is at the end of the line-up!

Jeannie said...

"What was she bobbing in?"

Everyone was bobbing their heads in one of those half-barrels. Looks like a wine barrel cut in half.

I don't know if you have ever bobbed for apples, but once you come up for air, your turn is done. I guess my friend really wanted that apple!

Arsenette said...

Yeah though I had it just right where I'd go for the stem and grab it without dipping my face in the water :p I swear I was supposed to be a boy growing up LOL

Now.. candy in flour.. THAT'S unsanitary LOL

Jeannie said...

"I swear I was supposed to be a boy growing up LOL"

Me too. Still have scars from crashing my bicycle, falling out of trees, you name it.

Arsenette said...

Yeah.. I have over 200 stiches holding my body up.. Wish I had more sense growing up.. though I did have fun as much as I could :D